Hoults Removals

Our reputation was established in 1917 when Edward Hoults of Newcastle Upon Tyne purchased his first horse drawn van. Hoults was soon expanding, and later joined forces with Freeborn and Son, one of North London's leading removal companies, specialising in quality removals and storage with local removals via horse drawn pantechnicons and distance removals by railway.

In 1968 Hoults expanded to the Nottingham area with the takeover of Nolans, which at the time was based on Huntingdon Street in the city centre. From there, the branch relocated to Colwick and then in 1987 moved to a purpose built office with extensive warehouse facilities in Hucknall.

Today Hoults concentrates on the North East area of the UK and is based in the Gateshead area of Newcastle, with a large office and purpose built warehouse fit for the future.